Heart Palpitations More Condition_symptoms I Have Been Getting Heart Palpitations When I Eat A Low Calorie Diet?

I have been getting heart palpitations when I eat a low calorie diet? - heart palpitations more condition_symptoms

Normally I try to eat about 1500 calories per day. I lost weight and a diet low in calories for about 3.5 years. I have about 60 pounds and I'm halfway to my ideal weight. It goes much slower than I like, partly because I have heart palpitations and panic attacks if you eat less than 1600 calories per day for 4 days. When I try to eat less than 1,000 calories gets really bad.

The exercise seems to help alleviate some anxiety, but I still feel my heart beat when I get some rest. If you eat 2,500 calories or more, my heartbeat is inperceptible again. I think I change my program of weight loss around 2000 calories per day, and further increase the distance of my foot or by bicycle up to the marathon, I'm in the neighborhood, so we do not eat less than usual caloric intake by weight lose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment